- Bloch is proud to support Ballet Without Borders through our Art en Pointe initiative. Find out more about Ballet Without Borders and its President and Founder Katia Kullengren and her plans this year to reach the wider community through ballet.
- When Jacob Bloch arrived from Lithuania as an immigrant in 1930, little could he have imagined that the world of ballet and dance would have such a significant impact on his family and the dance community...
- With the dance year drawing to a close writer Nina Levy explores the true meaning of success and what you need to reflect upon from your dance year. Nina also speaks to some of the 2017 Bloch Artistes and finds out what it means to them in this thought-provoking piece every dancer needs to read.
- Receive one Fairy Postcard for every $40 you spend at Bloch until you collect the complete set. Present in store your seven Fairy Postcards to receive the exclusive bonus Princess Aurora Postcard!
Posted on Bloch
- Dancer and student Matthew Bradwell, is currently in Level 8 at The Australian Ballet School and also a proud Bloch Ambassador. He is in his graduating year at the prestigious school in Melbourne and the Bloch Team caught up with him last month to find out how he is feeling coming to the end of his training and what the graduating year has been like for this talented and hard working dancer.
- Discover why keeping a journal is so important in getting the most out of your dancing. Find out tips on how to keep a journal and why it is something every dancer should do.
- The Bloch Team caught up with close friend and Brand Ambassador Claudia Dean, owner of Claudia Dean Coaching in Brisbane. She took time out of her busy schedule between coaching sessions to share with us her food philosophy as a lifestyle.
- In our 3rd instalment to the '5 steps of Success', Resident Bloch writer Nina Levy explores the topic of 'Nurture' and the importance of dance teachers, coaches and mentors looking after the mental and emotional well-being of their students.
- In this exclusive pictorial shot by Taylor-Ferné Morris, Bloch joined forces with two of The Australian Ballet’s dancing royalty, Senior Artist Amy Harris and Principal Artist Adam Bull.
Posted on Bloch