- Whether your child is dancing for fun, fitness and friendship or is aspiring to a professional career, here’s how you can help him or her thrive in class and on stage this year.
- Commercial dancer, choreographer, Actor, Model and TV presenter Shannon Holtzapffel joins Bec on Backstage with Bloch to discuss where his career began, why he’s had such success to date, what it’s like to work with the Industry ‘Super Giants,’ as well as what Madonna taught him. Shannon also shares with us a “behind the scenes” look at the creative process involved with Choreographing and Staring in The Greatest Showman.
- Jason Winters, the highly sought-after choreographer, teacher and mentor spoke to The Bloch Team about his other passion, food and his in-depth knowledge from years of reading and research on health and well-being. He gives us an insight into new approaches and ideas to guide the philosophy around food.
- Bloch is thrilled to giveaway a double pass to each performance of Le Corsaire by Victorian State Ballet this March
Posted on Competitions & Offers
- Bloch and The Australian Ballet have worked together to bring the dance community Art en Pointe. 100% of the proceeds from this project will be split between Ballet Without Borders and The Australian Ballet’s Education Program. The Bloch Team caught up with Katy McKeown, Head of Education at The Australian Ballet to find out more about her role and the work the Education Team do.
- Bloch is proud to support Ballet Without Borders through our Art en Pointe initiative. Find out more about Ballet Without Borders and its President and Founder Katia Kullengren and her plans this year to reach the wider community through ballet.
- When Jacob Bloch arrived from Lithuania as an immigrant in 1930, little could he have imagined that the world of ballet and dance would have such a significant impact on his family and the dance community...
- With the dance year drawing to a close writer Nina Levy explores the true meaning of success and what you need to reflect upon from your dance year. Nina also speaks to some of the 2017 Bloch Artistes and finds out what it means to them in this thought-provoking piece every dancer needs to read.