Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
Anzac Day 25th April 2018 - Due to the public holiday, orders placed from the afternoon of Tuesday 24th may experience a minor delay. Shipping will resume on Thursday 26th April. Please note that all payments are processed manually, we kindly ask that you keep the funds available in your account. We aim to process all orders as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience and understanding. Customer service messages will be responded to upon return to office.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays.Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- If you select an ATL (Authority to Leave) for eParcel, then the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibilty for missing packages left by the courier.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and not to international addresses.