10005 - Core Strength & Stability For Dancers Paperback Book By Kerrie Hains
'Core Strength & Stability for Dancers' is the must-have reference for any dancer. With over 300 colour photos showing step-by-step exercises, correct technique, and explanations of what to look for with correct movement and technique. This reference guide is essential to give you a competitive advantage. It provides proven, practical exercises to help prevent injuries, improve stability in all areas of the body, strengthen the essential core musculature, and increase performance potential. It is a tool no dancer can be without.
Core stability is explained, with detailed instruction on correct activation of the essential core stabilisers, including the pelvic floor. Hundreds of photos are depicted and explained. Strength and stability are the primary focus, and there is also a section on stretching and a brief introduction to cross-training. While the material in this reference guide is targeted at dancers, many exercises can be transferred to other activities such as Pilates, yoga, rehab instructors, fitness instructors, and fitness enthusiasts. A variety of exercise tools are used, with an explanation on how to use them properly.
Any dancer that wants to dance with minimal risk of injury and maximum potential needs this book. The demanding load on their body of day-in-and-day-out practice and performance requires core strength and stability. This book gives them the strength and stability edge.
Binding - Paperback
Pages - 133
Dimensions - 210 x 295mm
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and not to international addresses.