S0100 - Bloch Synergy Pointe Shoe
The Synergy pointe shoe gives the dancer the feeling of being elevated up and away from the floor. This shoe holds the foot high and centred giving the dancer stability and the aesthetic appearance of an upside down letter L when 'en pointe'. The high and wide platform with the unique stitching around the box and wings of the Synergy give extra support to the dancer when 'en pointe'. The foot is supported by the many areas of contact inside the box so the metatarsals are held firm and the toes straight. This shoe is best suited to dancers with highly flexible insteps and ankles. The open design of the U shaped vamp enhances the line of the leg.
Ribbons sold separately
Double side seam and stitched box - Gives greater strength to satin upper and supports the box
Deep and wide platform - Gives maximum balance, stability and lateral support
Flexible shank at arch - Emphasises and supports the arch of the foot 'en pointe' at the three quarter
Comfortable and flat last - When standing flat the foot is evenly balanced
'B' Paste - Molds quickly to the shape of the foot and enhances foot articulation
- Upper Material: Satin
- Outsole Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Cotton
- Sock Material: Suede
- Sole: Full Length
- Heel Cushion: No
- Dancer Level: Advanced Student
- Colours: Pink
- Widths: Y, YY, YYY
- Sizes: 2 - 8
- Drawstring: Cord
- Last Shape: Conventional
- Shank/Insole: Flexible
- Vamp Length: Medium
- Vamp Shape: U
- Platform Shape: High and Wide
- Sides/Seam: Medium/ Straight
- Heel Shape: Medium
- Paste: 'B' Paste
- Box Cushioning: No
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and New Zealand and not to other international addresses.
DHL International Express to New Zealand for $30 Flat Rate.