S0104 - Bloch Alpha Pointe Shoe
The Alpha pointe shoe is a highly specialized pointe shoe and it is recommended only to be worn by dancers with strong leg and foot muscles. The Alpha pointe shoe suits many foot shapes. The three quarter cut down outsole emphasizes the point of contact under the instep facilitating optimal foot articulation. The shank/insole has been prepared for the dancer to modify to their desired length. We recommend leaving the inner soft leather board for arch comfort. With less resistance from the shank/insole past the break point the dancer will feel well supported and uplifted when 'en pointe'. The long vamp supports the foot by preventing it from over arching. The platform is both wide and high to allow maximum balance when 'en pointe'. The sides of the upper are cut low and the heel contoured. Paste 'B' is used to enable the shoe to mold quickly to the shape of the foot and facilitates articulation.
Ribbons sold separately
Low cut upper and contoured heel - Enhances the profile of the foot
Wide and deep platform - Maximum balance when 'en pointe'
Three quarter outsole - Holds the foot on pointe but allows the heel to arch away from the instep creating an aesthetically beautiful line
'B' Paste - Molds quickly to the shape of the foot and enhances foot articulation
- Upper Material: Satin
- Outsole Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Cotton
- Sock Material: Suede
- Sole: Three quarter
- Heel Cushion: No
- Dancer Level: Advanced students and professionals
- Colours: Pink
- Widths: NX, X, XX, XXX
- Sizes: 2 - 8
- Drawstring: Cord
- Last Shape: Conventional
- Shank/Insole: Flexible
- Vamp Length: Long
- Vamp Shape: U
- Platform Shape: High and Wide
- Sides/Seam: Low/ Straight
- Heel Shape: Narrow
- Paste: 'B' Paste
- Box Cushioning: No
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and New Zealand and not to other international addresses.
DHL International Express to New Zealand for $30 Flat Rate.