S0284L – Bloch Performa Stretch Canvas Womens Ballet Flat
This is THE lightweight ballet shoe that the dance market has demanded for elite performance. The super soft canvas has an almost 360-degree stretch capability which creates the feeling of a second skin with the foot and shoe moving and working together as one. The upper has been styled for extreme toe comfort with no binding or drawstring to distort the top line which modernises the designs while the under arch adheres to the instep creating a streamlined aesthetic.
The generous split sold pads have been contoured for ultimate balance with the front pad encompassing all the weight distribution on demi pointe, while the heel pad has a shock absorbing cushioning. The elastics have been pre-sewn in the X feature for practical and easy wear. The Performa is designed with an all-inclusive range of shades to match varying skin tones, removing the necessity of dyeing the canvas to match your skin.
Stretch durable canvas – Molds to foot to ensure a smooth sleek fit
Flat elastic binding – Relieves pressure and bulkiness on the upper foot
Pre-sewn X elastic – No sewing required, so shoes are ready to wear immediately
Suede wide kidney shaped outsole front pad – Wider spread for metatarsal comfort
Curved heel shape – Reflects the contour of the heel especially when pointing
A wide range of available shades – For an all-inclusive skin-tone ballet shoe
- Upper Material: Stretch canvas
- Outsole Material: Suede
- Lining Material: Feature
- Sock Material: Textile
- Fastening: Pre-sewn crossed elastics
- Sole: Split Sole
- Heel Cushion: Yes
- Dancer Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Colours: Various
- Widths: B,C,D
- Sizes: 2 - 8.5
- Forefoot Pad: Split Sole (Kidney)
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and New Zealand and not to other international addresses.
DHL International Express to New Zealand for $30 Flat Rate.