71002 - The Royal Ballet. The Winter's Tale Special Edition DVD
The Royal Ballet gives a live performance of choreographer Christopher Wheeldon's version of Shakespeare's play which blends tragedy and comedy. Edward Watson portrays King Leontes of Bohemia who is driven mad by his belief that his wife Hermione (Lauren Cuthbertson) and friend Polixenes (Federico Bonelli) have been having an affair. David Briskin conducts the Orchestra of the Royal Opera House. Danced by six of the Company's Principals: Edward Watson gives a 'masterly' portrayal of the troubled Leontes, opposite Lauren Cuthbertson as Hermione and Federico Bonelli as his boyhood-friend Polixenes. Zenaida Yanowsky gives a 'commanding' performance as Paulina, and Sarah Lamb and Steven McRae are radiant as the young lovers Perdita and Florizel.
From Page to Stage: Dancing The Winter's Tale
Perdita - The Lost Jewel
The Music of The Winter's Tale
Set of eight exclusive, high-quality postcards
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and New Zealand and not to other international addresses.
DHL International Express to New Zealand for $30 Flat Rate.