71010 - The Royal Ballet. Mayerling
Kenneth MacMillan based his dark, intense ballet Mayerling on the tragic true story of Crown Prince Rudolf and his mistress Mary Vetsera, and it is celebrated as one of the Royal Ballet's narrative masterpieces. The oppressive world of the Austro-Hungarian empire is brought to life by the whole Company, with a score drawn from the sweeping music of Franz Liszt, and with sumptuous designs by Nicholas Georgiadis. Steven McRae dances Ruldok, one of the most technically and emotionally demanding roles in the repertory for male dancers, with Sarah Lamb as Mary Vetsera, in choreography that pushed classical ballet to its limits.
Darcey Bussell talks to ballet coach Leanne Benjamin
Steven McRae discusses his return from injury
Approximate running time - 133 minutes, 11 minutes (extras)
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and New Zealand and not to other international addresses.
DHL International Express to New Zealand for $30 Flat Rate.