A5001C Bloch Childrens Face Mask Single
Bloch has been solving dancers needs since 1932 and is now taking its design skills and technical expertise into today’s new world, to produce a face mask for everyone who wants the freedom to move safely.
The machine-washable masks are environmentally friendly and embedded with Nano Zinc Oxide particles in the fabric’s fibres.
The soft stretch fabric with adjustable earloops forms a perfect breath-easy fit whatever your face shape.
For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on our face masks. Bloch B-Safe Face Masks are non-medical grade.
Machine wash with mild soap (including before the first usage) and air dry. For best results, do not tumble dry or use bleach.
- Two layers of high-density fabric
- Antimicrobial agent: Controls odours and prevents microorganisms from degrading the fabric
- Environmentally friendly without harmful chemicals
- Washable and reusable, compared to single-use paper masks
- 25% higher UV protection than normal fabric
- Adjustable stoppers for earloops for a perfect fit