BLOCHSOX™ gives you stability in your turns, support in your jumps and perfection in your lines. BLOCHSOX™ is a cutting-edge dance sock designed for dancers to push boundaries with equal comfort and support.
With innovative features like a built-in spin-spot, brake lines, grip control lines and enhanced compression arch, the freedom to dance with total control is now possible. Smoother turns, jump support and the ability to hold difficult lines are a few of the benefits dancers can expect to experience.
Brake lines - two lines in the forefoot area behind the spin-spot and five lines on the heel, are strategically positioned to help a dancer stabilise pirouettes and control challenging dance moves, whilst still allowing the ease of gliding in the sock
Spin-spot - designed to allow dancers to turn and glide smoothly, the spin-spot also features extra padding to protect dancer’s bones
Grip control lines - on the inside of the sock in the spin-spot area, these specially engineered sticky fibres help hold the sock in place on the dancer’s foot
Double welt compression cuff - not only will the sock stay up on a dancer’s leg, it is designed with the right amount of stretch and compression for a natural fit
Enhanced compression arch - supportive and designed to hug the dancer’s foot, the compression arch shows off a dancer’s foot line
Padded heel - extra padding has been added to the heel to protect dancer’s bones
Sizing recommendation - Womens UK street shoe
Extra Small - 1.5 - 3
Small - 3.5 - 5
Medium - 5.5 - 7.5 (Mens 6 - 8)
Large - 6.5 - 9.5 (Mens 8.5 - 11)
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
(Free for orders over $150)
Delivers to PO Box
3–5 days from date of dispatch
If unattended the parcel will be left in a safe place
Specify if you do not wish for the parcel to be left
Does NOT deliver to PO Box
1–2 days from date of dispatch
Authority to Leave is standard on ALL parcels
Parcel will be left if unattended
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
IMPORTANT - All parcels will default to a signature with authority to leave. A signature will be captured if the customer is home. If not, the customers of freestanding residences who have a safe place to leave the parcel will have their parcel delivered. If the driver does not feel that there is a safe place to leave the parcel, the delivery will be carded and taken to the nearest Post Office to await collection. If you do not wish to have the parcel left in a safe place, please leave a comment in the field provided throughout the checkout process.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and not to international addresses.
For any further enquiries, read our Customer Help FAQ or please click here to contact us.