This season we have you covered with the new longline hooded jacket that is luxe and lightweight to keep you looking your best in your active everyday life. Using materials that are super soft and lightweight this jacket makes the perfect companion whether you are on your way to an intense workout, running errands or jet setting to your favourite destination as it can be folded down to next to nothing. The lining of the jacket is a luxurious sport wicking blend to perform as hard as you do in everyday life, with the outer layer a weather resistant rip stop for light protection with a fashion twist. Metal hardware is featured on the zip through front, with extra zipper panelling front and back which provide additional airflow and an extended range of motion. An attached hood gives extra protection and coverage during the cooler season with toggle fastening through the hood and hem. The longline length of this jacket comfortably covers the hips and finishes lower on the legs, we love this with the Bloch Studio Stirrup Tight.
Model is wearing size Small, her measurements are:
Height - 172cm
Bust - 91cm
Waist - 74cm
Hips - 79cm
Gentle cold hand wash separately. No bleach. Line dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not leave rolled up damp. Do not dry clean.
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
(Free for orders over $150)
Delivers to PO Box
3–5 days from date of dispatch
If unattended the parcel will be left in a safe place
Specify if you do not wish for the parcel to be left
Does NOT deliver to PO Box
1–2 days from date of dispatch
Authority to Leave is standard on ALL parcels
Parcel will be left if unattended
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
IMPORTANT - All parcels will default to a signature with authority to leave. A signature will be captured if the customer is home. If not, the customers of freestanding residences who have a safe place to leave the parcel will have their parcel delivered. If the driver does not feel that there is a safe place to leave the parcel, the delivery will be carded and taken to the nearest Post Office to await collection. If you do not wish to have the parcel left in a safe place, please leave a comment in the field provided throughout the checkout process.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and not to international addresses.
For any further enquiries, read our Customer Help FAQ or please click here to contact us.