L3872LI – Bloch Varda Repertoire Womens Cap Sleeve Leotard
The Bloch Varda is designed especially for Discovering Repertoire, a classical ballet performance program in training and assessment from the Royal Academy Of Dance. The leotard is designed with a short cap sleeve and gathered front neckline, paired with an empire line and french princess bodice seams for a flattering and superior fit. A low scoop back opens up the back of the leotard whilst still maintaining a classical and elegant cut. Full front lining provides a smooth and comfortable fit with coverage and modesty.
Designed by Bloch to meet the needs and desires of today's dancer, using our highly versatile and exclusive Microlux™ fabric will not disappoint in either its impressive performance or longevity.
Microlux™ is a dynamic micro blend fibre with a luxurious appearance. Developed by Bloch to meet the needs and desires of today's dancer, this technology promotes:
- Silky-soft comfort
- Rapid wicking, drawing moisture away from the body
- Faster drying process
- Shape retention
- Colour sustainability
Cold machine wash separately on a gentle cycle, line dry in shade, cool iron on reverse side
- Fabrication: 86% Nylon/ 14% Lycra
- Colours: Various
- Sizes: Petite – Large
- Strap: n/a
- Sleeve: Cap sleeve
- Front Detail: Gathered front
- Back Detail: Low scoop back
- Contour Seams: Yes
- Lining: Front Lined
- Neckline: V front
- Legline: Regular
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and not to international addresses.