The Alpha pointe shoe is a highly specialized pointe shoe and it is recommended only to be worn by dancers with strong leg and foot muscles. The Alpha pointe shoe suits many foot shapes. The three quarter cut down outsole emphasizes the point of contact under the instep facilitating optimal foot articulation. The shank/insole has been prepared for the dancer to modify to their desired length. We recommend leaving the inner soft leather board for arch comfort. With less resistance from the shank/insole past the break point the dancer will feel well supported and uplifted when 'en pointe'. The long vamp supports the foot by preventing it from over arching. The platform is both wide and high to allow maximum balance when 'en pointe'. The sides of the upper are cut low and the heel contoured. Paste 'B' is used to enable the shoe to mold quickly to the shape of the foot and facilitates articulation.
Ribbons sold separately
Low cut upper and contoured heel - Enhances the profile of the foot
Wide and deep platform - Maximum balance when 'en pointe'
Three quarter outsole - Holds the foot on pointe but allows the heel to arch away from the instep creating an aesthetically beautiful line
'B' Paste - Molds quickly to the shape of the foot and enhances foot articulation
Upper Material: Satin
Outsole Material: Leather
Lining Material: Cotton
Sock Material: Suede
Sole: Three quarter
Heel Cushion: No
Dancer Level: Advanced students and professionals
Widths: NX, X, XX, XXX
Sizes: 2 - 8
Last Shape: Conventional
Vamp Length: Long
Vamp Shape: U
Platform Shape: High and Wide
Sides/Seam: Low/ Straight
Heel Shape: Narrow
Paste: 'B' Paste
Box Cushioning: No
*We aim to process all orders within 1-2* business days, please allow additional time for processing during sales and promotions. The estimated shipping times are after your order has been shipped. Bloch will not be held liable for any delays/lost delivery.
We are currently experiencing a high level of orders and demand at this time. In addition, due to the latest impact of Covid, this may result in extended delays in the processing and shipment of your order.
Further, our delivery partner Australia Post is experiencing delivery delays due to a high volume of parcels in their network and Covid related matters. At this time, it may take longer than the standard time frames to get your delivery.
We appreciate your patience during this time.
For all urgent purchases and enquiries, we recommend visiting your nearest Bloch Retail Store.
(Free for orders over $150 $75 for a limited time)
Delivers to PO Box
3–5 days from date of dispatch
If unattended the parcel will be left in a safe place
Specify if you do not wish for the parcel to be left
Does NOT deliver to PO Box
1–2 days from date of dispatch
Authority to Leave is standard on ALL parcels
Parcel will be left if unattended
Delivery is available to a Collection Point near you; giving you the freedom to collect at a convenient, registered location across Australia. Available for delivery via standard eParcel only. Your contact details are required for contact purposes. Available at cart, prior to proceeding to checkout. Not available for StarTrack or International purchases.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- There may be an occasion where a Star Track parcel may be shipped via Express Post. This is still a priority shipping service.
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for lost/delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
IMPORTANT - All parcels will default to a signature with authority to leave. A signature will be captured if the customer is home. If not, the customers of freestanding residences who have a safe place to leave the parcel will have their parcel delivered. If the driver does not feel that there is a safe place to leave the parcel, the delivery will be carded and taken to the nearest Post Office to await collection. If you do not wish to have the parcel left in a safe place, please leave a comment in the field provided throughout the checkout process.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and New Zealand and not to other international addresses.
Bloch offers DHL express to any address in New Zealand, with an estimated delivery time frame of 1-2 business days*. Please allow additional time for processing during sales and promotions.
DHL INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS
New Zealand Only
$30 Flat Rate
1–2 days from date of dispatch
- Shipping details must be entered correctly, due to the nature of the express service we are unable to make changes prior to shipment.
- The estimated delivery time frame of 1-2 business days is from the date of shipment, this does not include processing times.
- Customers will be provided with updated tracking information via email throughout the shipment progress and scheduled delivery.
- Once your order has been shipped you will receive a notification via email and redirected to the On Demand Delivery (ODD) website. Here, you will be able to customise your shipment for a flexible and convenient delivery, make any change requests which will be responded to and executed by DHL. Delivery will then be completed as per the receiver’s instructions.
- Bloch will not be held liable for delayed shipment or unforeseen circumstances.
- We are currently unable to accept returns on International orders.
- All prices are displayed in AUD. Any duty and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.
- If you place an online purchase with a value over NZ$1000, the receiver will need a client code.
- To comply with Australia export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable ‘merchandise’. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a ‘gift’, even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient. If you require further information about your countries taxes and duties, you will need to contact your local customs office directly.
*The estimated delivery of 1-2 business days is to 80% of New Zealand. Delivery to regional areas and PO Box addresses may differ.