S0105 - Bloch Aspiration Pointe Shoe
The Aspiration pointe shoe is designed to give the dancer when 'en pointe' the feeling of being elevated up out of the shoe and held away from the floor. The shank/insole has an extra board shortened under the metatarsal which provides stability and support however this extra strength in the shank/insole does not extend to the heel. This allows the foot to arch at the three/quarter point with the heel being able to arch away from the foot. The platform is both high and wide to allow maximum balance when 'en pointe'.
Ribbons sold separately
Deep and wide platform - Gives maximum balance, stability and lateral support
Three quarter shank/insole - Emphasises the arch of the foot 'en pointe'
Comfortable and flat last -The foot is evenly balanced when standing flat
Standard 'A' paste - Has resilience and is less affected by climatic conditions such as heat and humidity
- Upper Material: Satin
- Outsole Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Cotton
- Sock Material: Suede
- Sole: Full Length
- Heel Cushion: No
- Dancer Level: Advanced students and professionals
- Colours: Pink
- Widths: B, C, D, E
- Sizes: 2 - 9
- Drawstring: Cord
- Last Shape: Conventional
- Shank/Insole: Three quarter Innersole
- Vamp Length: Medium
- Vamp Shape: U
- Platform Shape: High and Wide
- Sides/Seam: Medium/ Straight
- Heel Shape: Deep
- Paste: 'A' Paste
- Box Cushioning: No
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and not to international addresses.