S0109 - Bloch Hannah Pointe Shoe
The Hannah pointe shoe is made on a shallow curved last helping the shoe to maintain contact with the instep when the foot is 'en pointe'. The shoe arches with the foot and emphasises the line of the arch while still providing support. The vamp length is medium which supports the foot by bringing the weight over onto the platform. The shank/insole is structured to be very flexible and to allow full mobility of the foot to rise through from the flat, quarter, half, three quarter and seven eights to 'en pointe'. The flat wide box assists the reduction of pressure on individual metatarsals while the narrow profile and low sides accentuate a sleek and aesthetic profile. The generous, wide platform encourages even weight distribution.
Ribbons sold separately
Low side profile - Gives the foot an enhanced and elongated appearance
Wide platform - Gives lateral support and balanced distribution of weight
Flexible shank at arch - Emphasises and supports the arch of the foot 'en pointe' at the three quarter
Curved last - Emphasises the arch of the foot 'en pointe'
Standard 'A' paste - Has resilience and is less affected by climatic conditions such as heat and humidity
- Upper Material: Satin
- Outsole Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Cotton
- Sock Material: Suede
- Sole: Full Length
- Heel Cushion: No
- Dancer Level: Beginner and student
- Colours: Pink
- Widths: NX, X, XX, XXX
- Sizes: 2 - 8
- Drawstring: Cord
- Last Shape: Curved
- Shank/Insole: Flexible
- Vamp Length: Medium
- Vamp Shape: U
- Platform Shape: Wide
- Sides/Seam: Low/ Straight
- Heel Shape: Medium
- Paste: 'A' Paste
- Box Cushioning: No
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and New Zealand and not to other international addresses.
DHL International Express to New Zealand for $30 Flat Rate.