S0133 - Bloch Sylphide Pointe Shoe
The Sylphide pointe shoe is made on a conventional last. The E fitting of these shoes is the widest inside fitting of all Bloch styles of pointe shoes. The shank/insole offers less resistance under the metatarsal allowing the toes to arch over assisting the dancer to roll up onto pointe. The medium length vamp encourages the foot to be correctly positioned on the oval platform. This shoe is suitable for beginners and for the wide or young foot which has had little training in pointe work.
Ribbons sold separately
Oval platform - Centres the balance of the toes
Wider fittings - Extra width for young and broad feet
Shank/insole - Assists beginners with support
Rounder last - Helps the foot roll up onto pointe
Standard 'A' paste - Has resilience and is less affected by climatic conditions such as heat and humidity
- Upper Material: Satin
- Outsole Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Cotton
- Sock Material: Cotton
- Sole: Full Length
- Heel Cushion: No
- Dancer Level: Beginner and student
- Colours: Pink
- Widths: A, B, C, D, E
- Sizes: 12 – 8
- Drawstring: Cord
- Last Shape: Conventional
- Shank/Insole: Flexible
- Vamp Length: Medium
- Vamp Shape: U
- Platform Shape: Oval
- Sides/Seam: Medium/ Straight
- Heel Shape: Deep
- Paste: 'A' Paste
- Box Cushioning: No
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and New Zealand and not to other international addresses.
DHL International Express to New Zealand for $30 Flat Rate.