The Grace is the newest addition to the extensive range of Bloch pointe shoes and has been fine-tuned in its production to be the lightest in weight yet still offering exceptional support and uplift. The Grace Last reflects the shape of the foot, engaging the point of contact between shoe and foot when ‘en pointe’ especially under the instep area. Due to the low profile of the shoe, the aesthetic line highlights the foot with a lateral flat substructure, increasing even weight distribution.
The Shank is the revolutionary patented Relevéase that uses biomimicry to echo the function of the human spine giving full flexion and easy roll through demi to 'en pointe'. The shank is not attached at the heel allowing the insole to bend high at the break of the foot and to connect at the arch creating uplift.
The shoes are accompanied by unattached small crescent-shaped toe cushions which are included for additional comfort if required, to be inserted into the Box at the Platform.
Revolutionary ‘Relevéase’ shank - Allows the foot to roll and rise easily up through demi pointe
Cushioning under heel - Strategically placed for ultimate shock absorption
Internal box cushioning - For extra comfort around the box, up to the side seams for further wing support.
Noise reduction technology - Located underneath the pleats to lessen the resonance of the box
Flattened and streamlined box - Gives excellent stability and balance in all direction of the platform
Diagonal side seam - Reduces creasing
Elastic drawstring - Improved fit of the upper
Deep and wide platform - Gives increased stability and lateral support
Standard 'A' paste - Has resilience and is less affected by climatic conditions such as heat and humidity
Double stitched leather outsole - A lightweight construction for ultimate traction and control
Available at selected Bloch retail stores, book your Grace Pointe shoe fitting in the following stores:
Upper Material: Satin
Outsole Material: Leather
Lining Material: Textile
Sock Material: Cotton
Sole: Full Sole
Heel Cushion: No
Dancer Level: Intermediate to all
Widths: NX, X, XX, XXX
Sizes: 2 - 8
Last Shape: Curved
Vamp Length: Medium
Vamp Shape: U
Platform Shape: Wide deep and flat
Sides/Seam: Low and diagonal
Heel Shape: Medium
Paste: A paste
Box Cushioning: Internal box and toe cushion (unattached)
*We aim to process all orders within 1-2* business days, please allow additional time for processing during sales and promotions. The estimated shipping times are after your order has been shipped. Bloch will not be held liable for any delays/lost delivery.
We are currently experiencing a high level of orders and demand at this time. In addition, due to the latest impact of Covid, this may result in extended delays in the processing and shipment of your order.
Further, our delivery partner Australia Post is experiencing delivery delays due to a high volume of parcels in their network and Covid related matters. At this time, it may take longer than the standard time frames to get your delivery.
We appreciate your patience during this time.
For all urgent purchases and enquiries, we recommend visiting your nearest Bloch Retail Store.
(Free for orders over $150 $75 for a limited time)
Delivers to PO Box
3–5 days from date of dispatch
If unattended the parcel will be left in a safe place
Specify if you do not wish for the parcel to be left
Does NOT deliver to PO Box
1–2 days from date of dispatch
Authority to Leave is standard on ALL parcels
Parcel will be left if unattended
Delivery is available to a Collection Point near you; giving you the freedom to collect at a convenient, registered location across Australia. Available for delivery via standard eParcel only. Your contact details are required for contact purposes. Available at cart, prior to proceeding to checkout. Not available for StarTrack or International purchases.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- There may be an occasion where a Star Track parcel may be shipped via Express Post. This is still a priority shipping service.
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for lost/delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
IMPORTANT - All parcels will default to a signature with authority to leave. A signature will be captured if the customer is home. If not, the customers of freestanding residences who have a safe place to leave the parcel will have their parcel delivered. If the driver does not feel that there is a safe place to leave the parcel, the delivery will be carded and taken to the nearest Post Office to await collection. If you do not wish to have the parcel left in a safe place, please leave a comment in the field provided throughout the checkout process.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and New Zealand and not to other international addresses.
Bloch offers DHL express to any address in New Zealand, with an estimated delivery time frame of 1-2 business days*. Please allow additional time for processing during sales and promotions.
DHL INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS
New Zealand Only
$30 Flat Rate
1–2 days from date of dispatch
- Shipping details must be entered correctly, due to the nature of the express service we are unable to make changes prior to shipment.
- The estimated delivery time frame of 1-2 business days is from the date of shipment, this does not include processing times.
- Customers will be provided with updated tracking information via email throughout the shipment progress and scheduled delivery.
- Once your order has been shipped you will receive a notification via email and redirected to the On Demand Delivery (ODD) website. Here, you will be able to customise your shipment for a flexible and convenient delivery, make any change requests which will be responded to and executed by DHL. Delivery will then be completed as per the receiver’s instructions.
- Bloch will not be held liable for delayed shipment or unforeseen circumstances.
- We are currently unable to accept returns on International orders.
- All prices are displayed in AUD. Any duty and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.
- If you place an online purchase with a value over NZ$1000, the receiver will need a client code.
- To comply with Australia export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable ‘merchandise’. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a ‘gift’, even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient. If you require further information about your countries taxes and duties, you will need to contact your local customs office directly.
*The estimated delivery of 1-2 business days is to 80% of New Zealand. Delivery to regional areas and PO Box addresses may differ.