S0161 - Bloch Grace Pointe Shoe
The Grace is the newest addition to the extensive range of Bloch pointe shoes and has been fine-tuned in its production to be the lightest in weight yet still offering exceptional support and uplift. The Grace Last reflects the shape of the foot, engaging the point of contact between shoe and foot when ‘en pointe’ especially under the instep area. Due to the low profile of the shoe, the aesthetic line highlights the foot with a lateral flat substructure, increasing even weight distribution.
The shoes are accompanied by unattached small crescent-shaped toe cushions which are included for additional comfort if required, to be inserted into the Box at the Platform.
Revolutionary ‘Relevéase’ shank - Allows the foot to roll and rise easily up through demi pointe
Cushioning under heel - Strategically placed for ultimate shock absorption
Internal box cushioning - For extra comfort around the box, up to the side seams for further wing support.
Noise reduction technology - Located underneath the pleats to lessen the resonance of the box
Flattened and streamlined box - Gives excellent stability and balance in all direction of the platform
Diagonal side seam - Reduces creasing
Elastic drawstring - Improved fit of the upper
Deep and wide platform - Gives increased stability and lateral support
Standard 'A' paste - Has resilience and is less affected by climatic conditions such as heat and humidity
Double stitched leather outsole - A lightweight construction for ultimate traction and control
Available at selected Bloch retail stores, book your Grace Pointe shoe fitting in the following stores:
- Upper Material: Satin
- Outsole Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Textile
- Sock Material: Cotton
- Sole: Full Sole
- Heel Cushion: No
- Dancer Level: Intermediate to all
- Colours: Pink
- Widths: NX, X, XX, XXX
- Sizes: 2 - 8
- Drawstring: Elastic
- Last Shape: Curved
- Shank/Insole: Medium
- Vamp Length: Medium
- Vamp Shape: U
- Platform Shape: Wide deep and flat
- Sides/Seam: Low and diagonal
- Heel Shape: Medium
- Paste: A paste
- Box Cushioning: Internal box and toe cushion (unattached)
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and not to international addresses.