S0180 - Bloch Heritage Pointe Shoe
The Heritage is a Russian inspired pointe shoe with a V-shaped Vamp. It is streamlined and light with a large platform providing control 'en pointe' for ease of balancing and turning. The medium strength composite shank/insole supports while allowing ease through Demi pointe. The Heritage is made on a last with a gradual and evenly distributed curve. The shoe hugs and supports the foot 'en pointe'. The outsole and flat pleating neatly integrate into the shoe creating a smooth surface to give the dancer stability when running, walking or standing.
Ribbons sold separately
NB: Heritage is available in size 2 - 8 for all width fittings. We are now offering a larger size run from 8.5 - 9.5 in width X, XX, XXX
Low cut V vamp - Gives an elegant tapered line
Inner platform toe cushion - Gives greater toe comfort
Padding under the pleats - Noise reduction of the box
Heel cushion - Cups the heel and holds the shape
Deep cupped heel - Secures the heel in the shoe
Oblong shaped platform - Keeps the weight centred
Flexible shank at the arch - Emphasises the arch of the foot 'en pointe'
Flat shaped outsole - Improves weight distribution and greater stability
Standard 'A' paste - Has resilience and is less affected by climatic conditions such as heat and humidity
- Upper Material: Satin
- Outsole Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Cotton
- Sock Material: Suede
- Sole: Full Length
- Heel Cushion: Yes
- Dancer Level: All
- Colours: Pink
- Widths: NX, X, XX, XXX
- Sizes: 2 - 8
- Drawstring: Cord
- Last Shape: Curved
- Shank/Insole: Flexible
- Vamp Length: Medium
- Vamp Shape: V
- Platform Shape: Oblong
- Sides/Seam: Low/ Straight
- Heel Shape: Medium
- Paste: 'A' Paste
- Box Cushioning: Toe Cushion
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and New Zealand and not to other international addresses.
DHL International Express to New Zealand for $30 Flat Rate.