S0313M - Jason Samuels Smith Mens Tap Shoe
The Jason Samuels Smith Tap shoe is the first Tap shoe available with a full build up straight out of the box. Developed with its namesake, one of the world’s greatest tap dancers, the Jason Samuels Smith is a beautifully crafted tap shoe. It is durable yet flexible and offers an exquisite pitch and depth of sound.
Available online at www.bloch.com.au as well as Bloch York Street & Bloch Southgate.
Sizing suggestion- We recommend going up approximately half a size from an AU/UK street shoe. This may vary depending on the width of the foot and is intended as a guide only.
Unique last - Achieves maximum tap plate contact with a flat surface
Counter free toe box - Allows the upper to conform to the foot for extra comfort and fit
Canvas and Kashmir lining - Superior comfort and reduced heat and moisture retention
Full build-up - Shorter break-in time than a conventional built-up tap shoe
Triple stacked heel and double stacked hard leather sole - Designed for durability as well as depth and pitch of sound
JSS Tap Plates - A unique alloy with a distinctive echo chamber creates a deep tone which improves sound quality, timbre and aesthetic tone
Metal bonding on tap screws - Ensures the screws will hold the taps in place and not loosen without modification by the dancer
High quality steel resonance plate between the tap and leather outsole - Achieves exquisite pitch and depth of sound
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and New Zealand and not to other international addresses.
DHL International Express to New Zealand for $30 Flat Rate.