S0320L - Bloch Show-Case Womens Stage Shoe
A functional and elegant leather shoe with a full leather outsole and a sturdy 38mm (1.5") heel. An ideal shoe for the serious dancer who wants strength with style.
Full leather upper and sole - A strong stage shoe also suitable for tap
Strap and buckle fastening - Flattering foot shape for class, exam or performance
Buckle attached with elastic - To release the tension on the instep
Soft cotton and leather lining - Additional comfort and absorption
Stable 38mm (1.5") heel - Comfortable and elegant yet functional and easy to balance
No tap plates attached - Can be worn as a character, street, stage or tap shoe
- Upper Material: A Grade Leather
- Outsole Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Leather and Cotton
- Sock Material: Textile
- Fastening: Elasticised Ankle Strap with Buckle
- Sole: Full Sole
- Dancer Level: Beginner to Advanced
- Colours: Black, Tan
- Widths: X
- Sizes: 4 - 11
- Heel Shape: Cuban
- Tap: No
- Heel Height: 38mm (1 1/2 inch)
- Non-slip Pro Balance Pad: No
- Heel Material: Leather
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and not to international addresses.