A functional and elegant leather tap shoe with a full leather outsole and a study 38mm (1.5”) heel. Techno Tap plates are secured to the resonating board for a deeper sound. An ideal shoe for the serious tapper who wants strength and style.
Full leather upper and sole - A strong tap shoe for all tap surfaces
Strap and buckle fastening - Flattering foot shape for class, exam or performance
Buckle attached with elastic - To release the tension on the instep
Soft cotton and leather lining - Additional comfort and absorption
Stable 38mm (1.5") heel - Comfortable, elegant yet functional and easy to balance
Techno Tap plates attached - Ready for immediate use
Taps secured to the resonating board - Gives a deeper sound
Pro Balance rubber pad attached under the ball of the foot - For a non-slip sole on any tap surface
Upper Material: A Grade Leather
Outsole Material: Leather
Lining Material: Leather and Cotton
Sock Material: Textile
Fastening: Elasticised Ankle Strap with Buckle
Sole: Full Sole
Dancer Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Colours: Black, Tan
Sizes: 4 - 11
Heel Shape: Cuban
Tap: Techno Tap Plates attached
Heel Height: 39mm (1 1/2 inch)
Non-slip Pro Balance Pad: Attached
Heel Material: Leather with Tap
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
(Free for orders over $150)
Delivers to PO Box
3–5 days from date of dispatch
If unattended the parcel will be left in a safe place
Specify if you do not wish for the parcel to be left
Does NOT deliver to PO Box
1–2 days from date of dispatch
Authority to Leave is standard on ALL parcels
Parcel will be left if unattended
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
IMPORTANT - All parcels will default to a signature with authority to leave. A signature will be captured if the customer is home. If not, the customers of freestanding residences who have a safe place to leave the parcel will have their parcel delivered. If the driver does not feel that there is a safe place to leave the parcel, the delivery will be carded and taken to the nearest Post Office to await collection. If you do not wish to have the parcel left in a safe place, please leave a comment in the field provided throughout the checkout process.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and not to international addresses.
For any further enquiries, read our Customer Help FAQ or please click here to contact us.