S0327L – Bloch Chloé & Maud Womens Lace Up Tap Shoe
Bloch is excited to announce a revolutionary step for our avid tap dancers, working closely with the internationally recognised sister duo Chloé and Maud. Presenting the Chloé and Maud lace up tap shoe, available in a two-tone Black/White or solid Black for a more traditional look. This innovative shoe features an intense chrome outsole with high metal content for a superior audio engineering experience. A plush textile lining provides an unrivalled comfort that will have you syncopating with the best and creating fierce beats with a dynamic rich tone in the toe and deep tone in the heel. A removable Chloé & Maud enamel ♥ lace holder is positioned on the front of the shoe, with black rubber pro balance pads provided for additional grip.
NBThe Bloch Chloé & Maud tap shoe runs slightly smaller in size, we do recommend considering half a size to a full size up from an AUS/US street shoe.
Soft leather upper - For extreme comfort and extra durability
Plush textile lining - Unrivalled comfort and cushioning
Cushioned insole - For shock absorption
Bloch Mega tap plates - For superior audio engineering
Rich toe and deep heel plate - Gives a contrasting tone
Pro Balance rubber pad provided - For a non-slip sole on any tap surface
- Upper Material: Leather
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Lining Material: Textile
- Fastening: Lace up
- Sole: Full Sole
- Dancer Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Colours: Black/White, Black
- Widths: M
- Sizes: 4-12
- Heel Shape: Flat stacked
- Tap: Mega tap
- Heel Height: 25mm (1 Inch)
- Non-slip Pro Balance Pad: Provided – not attached
- Heel Material: Leather with tap
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and not to international addresses.