S0361M - Bloch Respect Mens Tap Shoe
The Respect is a classic men's premium leather tap shoe with stitched-in heel counter for greater stability. The combination of Bloch's Shockwave Tap and the straight leather stacked heel creates a warm weighted tone whilst the soft cushioned Kashmir lining adds comfort and shock absorption.
Soft full grain leather upper - For comfort and extra durability
Rounded toe shape with generous width - Accommodates a broader foot
Reinforced stitching on upper - Style and extra strength
Notched collar at heel - Reduces pressure on Achilles tendon
Kashmir lining - Comfort and moisture reduction
Cushioned insole - Gives extra comfort and shock absorption
Leather stacked heel - Stability for weight transfer
Shockwave tap plates attached - For stronger sound and maximum floor contact
Taps secured to the resonating board - Gives a deeper sound
Pro Balance rubber pad attached under the ball of the foot - For a non-slip sole on any tap surface
- Upper Material: AAA Grade Leather
- Outsole Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Kashmir
- Sock Material: Textile
- Fastening: Lace Up
- Sole: Full Sole
- Dancer Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Colours: Black
- Widths: MW
- Sizes: 5 - 11
- Heel Shape: Flat Stacked
- Tap: Shockwave Tap Plates attached
- Heel Height: 19mm (3/4 inch)
- Non-slip Pro Balance Pad: Attached
- Heel Material: Leather with Tap
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and New Zealand and not to other international addresses.
DHL International Express to New Zealand for $30 Flat Rate.