Note The sizing of this shoe differs from common shoe sizes. Please see our size chart.
The Pro Elastic is an innovative take on a split sole ballet flat, developed for interdisciplinary work: lyrical, jazz, ballet and gymnastics. It has an upper like a ballet flat but in place of a binding and drawstring, it has elastic that contours to the foot in a full range of movement. This flat soft elastic is ideal when the top of the foot is in contact with the floor, eliminating bruising from pressure where the drawstring would otherwise be knotted. The elastic also evenly distributes tension around the foot relieving pressure on the Achilles tendon.
100% Cotton square canvas upper - Soft but durable canvas that moulds to the shape of the foot
Wide flat elastic binding - Hugs the throat of the upper contouring to the shape of the foot in a full range of movement
Kidney shaped forefoot and heel pads - Eases the metatarsal pressure allowing greater stability and reduces bulk under the arch
Three width fittings - Accommodating a range of foot shapes
Pre-sewn crossed elastic straps - For immediate use
Upper Material: Square Canvas
Outsole Material: Suede
Lining Material: Cotton
Sock Material: Cotton
Fastening: Slip-on without Drawstring
Sole: A, B, C, D
Pad Under Heel: Yes
Heel Cushion: No
Elastic: Pre-sewn crossed front and back
Dancer Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Colours: Pink, Flesh
Widths: A, B, C, D
Sizes: 2 - 8.5
Forefoot Pad: Split Sole (Kidney)
Upper Style: Pre-sewn crossed front and back
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
(Free for orders over $150)
Delivers to PO Box
3–5 days from date of dispatch
If unattended the parcel will be left in a safe place
Specify if you do not wish for the parcel to be left
Does NOT deliver to PO Box
1–2 days from date of dispatch
Authority to Leave is standard on ALL parcels
Parcel will be left if unattended
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
IMPORTANT - All parcels will default to a signature with authority to leave. A signature will be captured if the customer is home. If not, the customers of freestanding residences who have a safe place to leave the parcel will have their parcel delivered. If the driver does not feel that there is a safe place to leave the parcel, the delivery will be carded and taken to the nearest Post Office to await collection. If you do not wish to have the parcel left in a safe place, please leave a comment in the field provided throughout the checkout process.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and not to international addresses.
For any further enquiries, read our Customer Help FAQ or please click here to contact us.