The Monica is a traditional pointed toe shoe that is suitable for a ballroom style of dance, delicately crafted with a luxurious satin upper and quick-fit diamante buckle. An elegant contour heel with a height of 2.3" offers a feeling of stability with a smooth transition and weight transference paired with a padded insole for additional comfort for extended dance sessions. This style of shoe can be slightly more firm in the flexibility of the upper, however, a soft and flexible suede outsole assists with the pointe and flex motion and is perfect for spins, slides and turns on many floor types.
For maintenance of the soft suede outsole, we recommend our 90028 - Bloch 2 Sided Wire Brush. Click here to view the product
NB: The sizing may vary between styles, we suggest staying with your AUS/US street shoe or going up half a size.
Diagonal strap - Stylish support
2.3" inch plume heel - Ideal for a variety of dancesport styles
Flexible sole - Provides a greater ability to pointe and flex
Suede outsole - Perfect for spins, slides and turns on many floor types
Luxurious padded insole - Offers extra cushioning for extended dance sessions
Microfibre lining - Comfortable and absorbent
Upper Material: Satin
Outsole Material: Suede
Lining Material: Microfibre
Sock Material: Cushioned
Fastening: Ankle strap with quick-fit buckle
Sole: Full Sole
Dancer Level: Beginner to Advanced
Sizes: 5 - 11
Upper Style: Enclosed pointed toe
Heel Shape: Contour
Heel Height: 6cm (2.3")
Strap Style: Diagonal ankle strap
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
(Free for orders over $150)
Delivers to PO Box
3–5 days from date of dispatch
If unattended the parcel will be left in a safe place
Specify if you do not wish for the parcel to be left
Does NOT deliver to PO Box
1–2 days from date of dispatch
Authority to Leave is standard on ALL parcels
Parcel will be left if unattended
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
IMPORTANT - All parcels will default to a signature with authority to leave. A signature will be captured if the customer is home. If not, the customers of freestanding residences who have a safe place to leave the parcel will have their parcel delivered. If the driver does not feel that there is a safe place to leave the parcel, the delivery will be carded and taken to the nearest Post Office to await collection. If you do not wish to have the parcel left in a safe place, please leave a comment in the field provided throughout the checkout process.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and not to international addresses.
For any further enquiries, read our Customer Help FAQ or please click here to contact us.