S0926L – Bloch Omnia Lifestyle Dance Sneaker
Bloch has supported dancer’s feet in the studio and is now taking it to the streets with our new Omnia Sneaker. Introducing an ultra-lightweight shoe that can be worn for both leisure and dance, this low profile sneaker will get the urban dancer to and from the studio in style without the need to change your shoes.
Constructed with a glove-like knit upper with breathable holes around the arch and toe area for maximum ventilation to keep your feet and shoes comfortable and dry. The non-mark rubber outsole is extremely flexible and durable, closely following the contours of the foot and absorbing shock with each step and turn you make. The insole is also padded for superior comfort which can be removed with ease to accommodate for an orthotic or additional room in the shoe if required. A padded heel counter cushions the back of the heel whilst maintaining the structure of the shoe, with a stretch collar that sits flush to the ankle and lace-up fastening.
FREE - For purchases from the 15th April 2021, included with every purchase is a pair of the BLOCHspot Spin-Spot Stickers. An adhesive cloth tape spot, that can be positioned under the sole of your shoe to allow for easy turning.
Sizing: The Omnia Sneaker is similarly sized to an AUS/US street shoe, we would recommend staying the same size as your AUS/US street shoe or trying up half a size.
Knit upper - Offers a glove-like fit that is both breathable and lightweight
Front lace fastening - For an adjustable fit and desired comfort
Removable padded insole - Provides additional comfort
Padded heel counter - Cushions the heel and maintains the shape of the shoe
Durable rubber outsole - Provides flexibility in the shoe and absorbs shock
- Upper Material: Knit
- Outsole Material: Non-mark rubber
- Lining Material: n/a
- Sock Material: Textile
- Fastening: Variable lace up
- Sole: Full Sole
- Dancer Level: Beginner to Advanced
- Colours: Various
- Sizes: 5 – 12
- Removable Insole: Yes
- Top Line: Low
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and New Zealand and not to other international addresses.
DHL International Express to New Zealand for $30 Flat Rate.