10041 – Dance Intermediate Foundation RAD Syllabus Book
Syllabus book for vocational graded examinations in dance set exercises and variations for Intermediate Foundation ballet male and female syllabus.
*We aim to process all orders within 1-2* business days, please allow additional time for processing during sales and promotions. The estimated shipping times are after your order has been shipped. Bloch will not be held liable for any delays/lost delivery.
We are currently experiencing a high level of orders and demand at this time. In addition, due to the latest impact of Covid, this may result in extended delays in the processing and shipment of your order.
Further, our delivery partner Australia Post is experiencing delivery delays due to a high volume of parcels in their network and Covid related matters. At this time, it may take longer than the standard time frames to get your delivery.
We appreciate your patience during this time.
For all urgent purchases and enquiries, we recommend visiting your nearest Bloch Retail Store.
- Delivery is available to a Collection Point near you; giving you the freedom to collect at a convenient, registered location across Australia. Available for delivery via standard eParcel only. Your contact details are required for contact purposes. Available at cart, prior to proceeding to checkout. Not available for StarTrack or International purchases.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- There may be an occasion where a Star Track parcel may be shipped via Express Post. This is still a priority shipping service.
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for lost/delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
IMPORTANT - All parcels will default to a signature with authority to leave. A signature will be captured if the customer is home. If not, the customers of freestanding residences who have a safe place to leave the parcel will have their parcel delivered. If the driver does not feel that there is a safe place to leave the parcel, the delivery will be carded and taken to the nearest Post Office to await collection. If you do not wish to have the parcel left in a safe place, please leave a comment in the field provided throughout the checkout process.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and New Zealand and not to other international addresses.
Bloch offers DHL express to any address in New Zealand, with an estimated delivery time frame of 1-2 business days*. Please allow additional time for processing during sales and promotions.
DHL INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS
- Shipping details must be entered correctly, due to the nature of the express service we are unable to make changes prior to shipment.
- The estimated delivery time frame of 1-2 business days is from the date of shipment, this does not include processing times.
- Customers will be provided with updated tracking information via email throughout the shipment progress and scheduled delivery.
- Once your order has been shipped you will receive a notification via email and redirected to the On Demand Delivery (ODD) website. Here, you will be able to customise your shipment for a flexible and convenient delivery, make any change requests which will be responded to and executed by DHL. Delivery will then be completed as per the receiver’s instructions.
- Bloch will not be held liable for delayed shipment or unforeseen circumstances.
- We are currently unable to accept returns on International orders.
- All prices are displayed in AUD. Any duty and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.
- If you place an online purchase with a value over NZ$1000, the receiver will need a client code.
- To comply with Australia export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable ‘merchandise’. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a ‘gift’, even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient. If you require further information about your countries taxes and duties, you will need to contact your local customs office directly.
*The estimated delivery of 1-2 business days is to 80% of New Zealand. Delivery to regional areas and PO Box addresses may differ.