Join our team!
FULL-TIME & PART-TIME positions available
Store Manager - Brisbane QLD
Assistant Store Manager - Doncaster VIC
CASUAL positions available
Join our high calibre, cohesive teams who are committed to providing amazing service to our customers and a great in-store experience.
As an iconic leader in dance footwear and dance inspired activewear and apparel, we deliver the latest on-trend styles to our global customer base through retail and online. We have a fun and collaborative culture, dedicated to delivering excellence for our customers.
Your background in dance, passion for sales and a willingness to learn will help you to shine at Bloch. You will have a strong interest in dance, be fashion conscious and be aware of the upcoming trends for the season.
Ideally, you will be available on weekends and weekdays.
Bloch Sales Assistants possess:
- A passion for the dance industry with a personal experience of Classical Ballet
- Previous retail experience with an outstanding track record of sales skills and results
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation, with genuine enthusiasm for the retail environment
- High levels of positive energy, drive and motivation, with a desire to build the success of the brand
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with others
- Ability to take initiative, and be proactive with ideas to enhance brand awareness and sales
At Bloch we offer our valued team:
- Generous staff discount
- A rewarding inclusive team environment
- Training and ongoing employment
- Career progression into management roles
- An opportunity to be an important member of one of Australia's most dynamic and successful dance labels celebrating 90 years
Expressions of interest including a CV and cover letter which states your availability can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org