Shipping & Handling
*We aim to process all orders within 1-2* business days, please allow additional time for processing during sales, promotions and public holidays. The estimated shipping times are after your order has been shipped. Bloch will not be held liable for any delays/lost delivery.
Cut-off for Pre-Christmas Delivery - Our committed carrier partners are prepared for the upcoming peak and pre-Christmas periods, ensuring enhanced capacity and improved services for a delightful holiday experience. Here are the last dates to place your order for guaranteed pre-Christmas delivery:
eParcel Australia Post: Monday 18th December*
Wednesday 13th December for delivery to WA and NT
StarTrack Priority: Wednesday, 20th December
Please note, the pre-Christmas delivery dates are inclusive of processing times which currently stands at 1-2 business days. For possible carrier delays, check for the most recent updates as provided by Australia Post please click here.
- Delivery is available to a Collection Point near you; giving you the freedom to collect at a convenient, registered location across Australia. Available for delivery via standard eParcel only. Your contact details are required for contact purposes. Available at cart, prior to proceeding to checkout. Not available for StarTrack or International purchases.
- If an incorrect address is provided for delivery, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a specified business name.
- Customers will receive tracking information to the nominated email address once the parcel is shipped.
- Star Track cannot deliver to PO Box addresses. All PO Box addresses will be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- In some cases, a Star Track parcel may be shipped via Express Post. This remains a priority shipping service. If part or all of a StarTrack order is sent from a retail store, it will be sent express with Australia Post.
- Bloch aims for timely delivery. However, we are not liable for lost or delayed shipments. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney, NSW. Delivery times are estimates; delivery to rural/remote and WA may take longer.
- Authority to leave (ATL) will be specified for all eParcel and StarTrack orders unless requested otherwise. The buyer accepts responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. No shipments on weekends or public holidays.
- A signature will be captured if the customer is home. If not, parcels will be delivered to freestanding residences with a safe place. If deemed unsafe, delivery will be carded and taken to the nearest Post Office. If you prefer no safe place, leave a comment during checkout.
- MyPost registered customers will receive digital notifications from Australia Post, enhancing the customer experience, reducing paper waste, and improving efficiency. Preferences can be customised in MyPost. If customers are not at home, they will be notified via the AusPost app, email, or SMS.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and New Zealand and not to other international addresses.
Bloch offers DHL express to any address in New Zealand, with an estimated delivery time frame of 1-2 business days*. Please allow additional time for processing during sales and promotions.
DHL INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS
- Shipping details must be entered correctly, due to the nature of the express service we are unable to make changes prior to shipment.
- The estimated delivery time frame of 1-2 business days is from the date of shipment, this does not include processing times.
- Customers will be provided with updated tracking information via email throughout the shipment progress and scheduled delivery.
- Once your order has been shipped you will receive a notification via email and redirected to the On Demand Delivery (ODD) website. Here, you will be able to customise your shipment for a flexible and convenient delivery, make any change requests which will be responded to and executed by DHL. Delivery will then be completed as per the receiver’s instructions.
- Bloch will not be held liable for delayed shipment or unforeseen circumstances.
- We are currently unable to accept returns on International orders.
- All prices are displayed in AUD. Any duty and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.
- If you place an online purchase with a value over NZ$1000, the receiver will need a client code.
- To comply with Australia export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable ‘merchandise’. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a ‘gift’, even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient. If you require further information about your countries taxes and duties, you will need to contact your local customs office directly.
*The estimated delivery of 1-2 business days is to 80% of New Zealand. Delivery to regional areas and PO Box addresses may differ.