The Bloch Privilege Card Program is a loyalty scheme that offers a series of tiered discount cards to the students and faculty of participating schools. This loyalty program is unique to Bloch retail stores, not only offering students and teachers a set discount every time they shop at Bloch, but also allowing the school to earn loyalty points with each transaction, as the cards are exclusively linked to the participating school.
Does every student need to get a new card each year?
No, Bloch Privilege Cards do not expire. However, cards will only remain active while you attend a participating dance institution. Should you leave the institution linked to your card, your card will be disabled.
What happens when a student is eligible to move up to the next card tier - how do we apply to change cards?
Please return your old Privilege Card to your local Bloch store, and our retail staff will issue and activate your new card. You will be required provide relevant documentation (proof of enrolment) to establish that you are eligible to change card tiers.
What happens when a student loses or misplaces their card?
It is the student's (parent’s) responsibility to let us know if their card has been lost. If you have lost your Privilege Card, please visit your local Bloch store to request a replacement. The sales assistant will need to disable the lost card prior to issuing and activating a new card.
Can I use my Privilege Card online?
Privilege Card Tiers
Terms & Conditions
- The Bloch privilege card can only be used at participating Bloch stores within Australia.
- The privilege benefits only apply on all full priced Bloch & Mirella branded merchandise.
- Privilege benefits on other brands in store remain at Bloch’s discretion.
- The Card remains the property of J Bloch Pty Ltd and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- The bearer must sign the Card upon activation and produce a valid form of identification when using the Card.
- Upon activating their Privilege Card, the bearer agrees to subscribe to the Bloch mailing list.
- No benefits can be given unless the Card is produced at time of purchase. No future privilege can be given on previous sales.
- No Rainchecks
- Should the bearer of the Card leave the dance institution which issued the Bloch Privilege Card, that Card must be returned immediately to the institution or to a Bloch store. Privilege card discounts cannot be applied if the bearer is no longer at the institution that issued the card.
- The Card and its associated benefits are not transferable to any other party.
- A replacement fee of $50 will be charged for any lost cards. It is the responsibility of the card holder to notify J Bloch Pty Ltd of any lost or misplaced card. Upon notification the Card will be deactivated and will no longer be valid.
- The Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other cards or vouchers or offers, sales items or during selected promotions with reduced prices.
- Normal Terms & Conditions of purchase apply to all transactions made with all Privilege cards, including J Bloch Pty Ltd Returns Policy
- Use of this Card constitutes acceptance of the current Terms & Conditions.