S0108 - Bloch Axiom Pointe Shoe
The Axiom pointe shoe is an ideal performance shoe for a dancer with strong leg and foot muscular development. The shoe molds to the shape of the foot providing many internal contact points. The full length shank/insole is pasted up to the three/quarter and is not tacked at the heel. The standard design can be tailored to the extreme position where there is no arch resistance from the break point to the heel. With less resistance from the shank/insole past the break point the dancer will feel well supported and uplifted when 'en pointe'. The tapered box with medium to long vamp and wings keep the foot centred and held laterally. The Axiom has diagonal side seams which reduce satin creasing. The low profile creates an elegant, graceful leg line and enhances foot articulation.
Ribbons sold separately
Flexible shank at arch - Emphasises and supports the arch of the foot 'en pointe' at the three quarter
Comfortable and flat last - Improves weight distribution
Low cut sides and heel - Better fit to show the foot rather than the shoe
Diagonal side seam - Reduces creasing
Heel cushion - Cups the heel and holds the shape
'B' Paste - Molds quickly to the shape of the foot and enhances foot articulation
- Upper Material: Satin
- Outsole Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Cotton
- Sock Material: Suede
- Sole: Full Length
- Heel Cushion: Yes
- Dancer Level: Advanced students and professionals
- Colours: Pink
- Widths: NX, X, XX, XXX
- Sizes: 2 - 8
- Drawstring: Cord
- Last Shape: Flat and Shallow
- Shank/Insole: Unsecured at Heel
- Vamp Length: Medium/ Long
- Vamp Shape: U
- Platform Shape: Oval
- Sides/Seam: Very Low/ Diagonal
- Heel Shape: Narrow
- Paste: 'B' Paste
- Box Cushioning: No
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and not to international addresses.