Book your Stretch Pointe shoe fitting in the following stores:
The Eurostretch features a unique stretch satin upper which lengthens when the foot is flat or in demi plié and returns to its original form when ‘en pointe’. The innovative stretch satin ensures an overall wrinkle free profile. The composite fabric encased Shank structurally complements the bone and muscular shape of the foot while supporting the ¾ break of the instep.
The heel alignment is kept in place by an elastic strap between the layers of the Shank. A fortifying centre tack provides additional Shank resilience. The split Outsole allows the Shank the freedom to move with foot articulation.
The Upper lining is divided into three fabric sections featuring a light weight stretch fabric Box lining, a narrow section of thin material for easy sewing of ribbons plus the soft suede heel cups the back of the foot providing a non slip surface.
The elastic Drawstring is encased in a stretch satin binding. Inside the Box at the Platform is a soft sponge cushion, which gives extra comfort and protection when standing ‘en pointe’ and acts as a shock absorber.
Shank strength - Flexible and supportive
Last curved - Emphasises the arch of the foot 'en pointe'
Shank (insole) Flexible - Assists in arching the foot
Elastic drawstring - Improved fit of the upper
Standard 'A' paste - Has resilience and is less affected by climatic conditions such as heat and humidity
Heel shape medium - Cradles the heel and holds the shape
Side low cut - Enhances the profile of the foot
Outsole split - Increases shank contact with the arch
Platform wide - Enables lateral support and stability 'en pointe'
Vamp shape open U - Holds the foot 'en pointe'
Vamp length medium - Supports the foot
Upper Material: Stretch satin
Outsole Material: Split leather sole
Lining Material: Cotton
Sock Material: Suede
Sole: Split sole
Heel Cushion: Yes
Dancer Level: Advanced students and professionals
Widths: X, XX, XXX
Sizes: 3.5 - 8
Last Shape: Curved
Vamp Length: Medium
Vamp Shape: U
Platform Shape: Wide
Heel Shape: Medium
Paste: 'A' Paste
Box Cushioning: Yes
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
(Free for orders over $150)
Delivers to PO Box
3–5 days from date of dispatch
If unattended the parcel will be left in a safe place
Specify if you do not wish for the parcel to be left
Does NOT deliver to PO Box
1–2 days from date of dispatch
Authority to Leave is standard on ALL parcels
Parcel will be left if unattended
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
IMPORTANT - All parcels will default to a signature with authority to leave. A signature will be captured if the customer is home. If not, the customers of freestanding residences who have a safe place to leave the parcel will have their parcel delivered. If the driver does not feel that there is a safe place to leave the parcel, the delivery will be carded and taken to the nearest Post Office to await collection. If you do not wish to have the parcel left in a safe place, please leave a comment in the field provided throughout the checkout process.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and not to international addresses.
For any further enquiries, read our Customer Help FAQ or please click here to contact us.