S0417L - Elastosplit Grecian Womens Jazz Shoe
The Elastosplit Grecian incorporates the technology of the Elastosplit in a comfortable and supportive teaching shoe. The increased flexibility and enhanced aesthetic through the elastic support system will greatly benefit the dancer or teacher. The shoe is gently supported by a 1-inch heel, reducing strain on the Achilles tendon and calf muscle. A soft yet durable Neoprene mesh has been incorporated in the upper design, reducing the pressure that can be placed on the instep.
Suede outsole - Offers an even balance of grip and slip
Leather upper - Moulds to the foot whilst hugging the instep
Neoprene T bar - Reduces pressure placed on the instep and relief of pressure points on top of the foot
Unique upper design - has been used to enhance the instep and aesthetic of the foot
- Upper Material: AAA Grade Leather
- Outsole Material: Suede
- Lining Material: Leather
- Sock Material: Textile
- Fastening: Slip-On
- Sole: Split Sole
- Dancer Level: Intermediate to Advanced/Professional
- Colours: Black, Pink, Tan
- Widths: X
- Sizes: 4 - 10
- Heel: Standard 25mm (1 inch)
- Forefoot Pad: Suede
- Arch Material: Elastic support
- Top Line: Standard
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and not to international addresses.