J0001 - Backalast Posture Garment Child
The Backalast emphasises the importance of a neutral position for the shoulder blades so the dancer can avoid winging, as well as create a firm foundation for the rest of the arm position. The Backalast garment is reinforced with several discreet layers of webbing in order to maximise the awareness around several key postural corrections.
The garment has several elasticated reinforcing panels that sit flush with the back. The first set opens up and broadens the back and provides a firm foundation for the thoracic spine. The second set anchors the arm's so it elevates from the underside, connecting it with the arm reinforcement as it goes down the sleeve.
The final set of panelling is found in the front of the Backalast where the garment opens through the shoulder blades, avoiding protraction as well as opening the front of the shoulder blade and around the rib cage, relaxing a rib flare. The Backalast will enhance the proprioception for the correct muscle activation for optimum posture awareness.
The Backalast is packaged in a reusable enviro bag, with dual hand-held straps with a zipper and magnetic closure. Additional information and benefits are featured on a removable piece of fabric that can be kept for your personal use.
Continue your journey in safe dance by studying Progressive Ballet Training online. As a special offer, with the purchase of the Backalast, you can receive one month free of the PBT online training. Visit www.pbt.dance and use the coupon mentioned on the garment tag to claim.
95% Polyester 5% Spandex
Elastic band: 95% Nylon, 5% Nylon Silk
Attach velcro straps together before washing. Gentle cold machine wash separately. Line dry flat in shade. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry.
Sizing Information - Measure the fullest part of your bust and refer to the information below:
- Child Small: Bust size between 55-60cm / 22-23 inches
- Child Medium: Bust size between 61-66cm / 24-26 inches
- Child Large: Bust size between 67-72cm / 26.5-28 inches
Shipping & Handling
Bloch offers Standard and Priority Shipping to any address in Australia.
For an estimated timeframe for eParcel delivery, please visit the link below and enter your postcode in the ‘TO’ field. Most goods are shipped from 2015, Beaconsfield.
- If you enter the incorrect address, a redelivery fee will apply.
- Business addresses require a business name to be stated.
- Customers will be provided with tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
- Star Track is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post eParcel.
- If a part of or full StarTrack order is sent directly from a retail store (due to stock availability), this will be sent express with Australia Post
- Bloch will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delayed shipment.
- Delivery times specified are estimates only, delivery to rural addresses may take longer and once shipped Bloch is not liable for any delays. Most parcels are shipped from Sydney NSW, delivery to WA may take longer.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified for all eParcel unless requested otherwise, the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- ATL (Authority to Leave) will be specified on all Star Track parcels. By selecting Star Track as your preferred shipping method the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. There are no shipments on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that this Bloch online store currently only delivers to Australia and New Zealand and not to other international addresses.
DHL International Express to New Zealand for $30 Flat Rate.